||Lucy Kerley graduated B.Sc. in 1934 and received a Diploma in Analytical Chemistry in 1935. A part-time Demonstrator in the Chemistry Department from March 1937, she became Assistant Lecturer in 1957.
She retired on 31 December 1973 and commenced researching the history of the National Gallery School where she had been a student for a time and edited its student paper. She gathered the records of the National Gallery School and, along with her notes and ephemera, left them with the Library of the Victorian College of the Arts, the successor to the NGS.
||Academics - Chemistry