||G.B. Leith established his architectural practice at 408 Collins Street, Melbourne in 1890. The practice lapsed during World War One and was revived in 1918 as G.B. & G. Burridge Leith. By 1930 the firm was known as A.C. Leith and had taken over Haddon & Henderson, a practice that had existed since the late 1800s. The present firm was formed in 1936 when A.C. Leith joined in partnership with Harold E. Bartlett, and the firm name changed to A.C. Leith & Bartlett, Architects and Engineers. It was incorporated under the Companies Act in 1957 as Leith & Bartlett Pty. Ltd., directed by Architects, Engineers and Town Planners. At that time, the Directors were Arthur C Leith, Harold E Bartlett, Allan R Love and Leslie V Mitchell.The firm later became Leith Bartlett & Partners Pty Ltd.
||Engineers, Architects, Town planners